The Teton Valley Tea Party will meet Thursday, May 19 at 6:30 at the Super 8 Motel. Please access the conference room from the back door. The tentative agenda is as follows:
Teton County 2012 Budget public meeting dates
- Meet the new officers: Tony Goe, Lynda Skujins, co-chairs; Caroline Reynolds, Sec./Treas.
- Report: Lynda Skujins, Teton County Commissioners meetings
Upcoming Events: Huntsman Springs Glenn Beck event, July 2, Victor's Jly 4 parade, Victor's Craft Fair.
- Teton Valley Business Development Center
- Teton Valley Hospital, quarterly report to Commissioners
Please try to attend as we need to maintain a strong presence. Feel free to come early (6:00 - 6:30) to meet and greet.
- Volunteers needed to tend TP booth at Victor Crafts' Fair on July 4.
- Should our Tea Party be represented in the July 4 parade? What? Who?
- Formation of a fund-raising committee
- Formation of an Events Committee (participation in local, state, national election activities; invite speakers etc.)
- Ideas for a less expensive meeting venue?
- Heritage Foundation 1 hr long video, "33 Minutes," re our vulnerability to missile attack is available by check-out for your personal viewing.