We badly need 3 more volunteers (one spotter, one thrower, one manager). Scroll down to see duties for parade. Please call me (Caroline) at 354-4848 or respond by e-mail to email@example.com.
For those of you who will attend the Teton Valley Tea Party "booth" at Pioneer Park, Victor tomorrow, the space allotted to us is #68 in front of the stage. The space # is spray-painted on the grass. Volunteers and schedule:
Volunteers for the "Float" (Tony's decorated truck) should meet between 9:30 and 10:30 at the truck (white '77 Ford F250 with copper top) which should be lined up somewhere on Elm St. The parade starts at 10:30. Volunteers and assignments:
- 8:00 - 9:00 Lynda S. + Caroline R.
- 9:00 - 10:00 Lynda S. + Nola P.
- 10:00 - 11:00 Kitchner H. + Sonja H.
- 11:00 - 12:00 Reg R. + Caroline R.
- 12:00 - 1:00 Reg R. + Tony G.
- 1:00 - 3:00 Jere W. + Sheila Russell
- Driver -- Tony G.
- #1 Spotter and flag 'hander-outer' -- Angel S.
- #2 Spotter and flag 'hander-outer' --
- #1 Candy thrower from truck bed -- Grant D.
- #2 Candy thrower from truck bed --
- Poster holder in truck bed -- Caroline R.
- Resource manager (make sure there is constant flow of candy and flags to providers and maybe hold another poster)