Ron Micheli is a candidate for governor who has gone through The 5000 Year Leap study 3 times and through The Making of America study also.
He believes in the protection of our unalienable rights found in our great United States Constitution.
I hope that you will take time on Saturday to come out to meet this candidate.
LIBERTY all the Stimulus we need,
Kathy Johnson Cell 208.313.7123
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.
5K Run and Meet Micheli invitation 6.12.10-2.pdf 286K
Things To Do...
1. Reference the recent Valley Citizen Glenn Beck protest - write a short letter to the editor of both papers. Thank Amy at Huntsman (call or go to website). 354-9660.
2. Independence Day weekend booth! We've got all the tools, donated by our members, thank you! If you're interested in manning the booth, please let me know.
Is anyone interested in riding in a flat bed or old fancy truck filled with patriots waving flags and signs in the parade?? If you are, or have the vehicle - send me a note.
3. We were given a $500 donation! I'd like to use it on an on-going ad in the TVN and I may need to pay for booth - at this point it may be free.
4. We may host a meeting late in July - there is interest in a study group about our founding, we could start this fall. Also, Glenn Beck's Fox News, this summer, is devoted to history. I save these (DVR), if you don't have TV, let me know and maybe we'll put together a group to watch the good ones. Glenn's recap on Israel last Friday was so informative, here's a lot of it: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/41435/?ck=1
5. Remember if we don't get this right in '10 and '12, liberty may be wiped out for a long time, your children will be strapped with our debt and controlled by dictators. The radical left, the current administration, is pursuing information-control right now - what would we do without being able to get the real news via internet?
6. Chamber of Commerce: they don't need Cap and Trade, they have the EPA (this is easy! go to the site at the bottom - the site will save your info for letters in the future (in Alta use Jackson zip (83001)
The Senate will soon vote on a resolution that would reverse a dangerous U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) plan to regulate green house gases under the Clean Air Act. If left unchecked, the EPA's proposal could easily become one of the most expensive and intrusive sets of regulation in history.
When EPA issued its "endangerment finding" to implement greenhouse gas regulation, it set in motion an irrevocable process that expands the regulatory universe under the Clean Air Act from a few thousand businesses to almost six million. Many of these newly-regulated entities will have their costs of doing business escalate due to rigid new rules and requirements, and their projects stalled or stopped while they apply and wait for complicated new permits that require strict and expensive control technologies. Entities affected are not just power plants and refineries, but also potentially office buildings, small businesses, private schools, nursing homes, churches and other small emitters.
Carbon emissions shouldn't be addressed by unelected bureaucrats. Senator Murkowski's amendment will ensure that climate policy is done in a common-sense, bipartisan manner through the legislative process.
Please write your Senators now and encourage them to vote in favor of this resolution.
Click the link below to take action on this issue: